Bespreek hier alles over de eerste club van Rome

Lotito VATTENE - Libera la LAZIO

Berichtdoor Laziale020 » 16 sep 2009, 20:10

LOTITO VATTENE!!!
Laziale020
Administrator

Re: Lotito

Berichtdoor TCD » 18 sep 2009, 14:25

Raad is wie er wordt voorgedragen voor de consigliere van de bond. Calciopoli parte II in opkomst :mrgreen: .
Liberté, Egalité, Lazialité
TCD
Administrator

Berichtdoor Laziale020 » 18 sep 2009, 18:31

TCD schreef:Raad is wie er wordt voorgedragen voor de consigliere van de bond. Calciopoli parte II in opkomst :mrgreen: .

Echt niet te filmen idd, mjah voorlopig hebben wij er nog niet echt veel voordeel bij :P
Laziale020
Administrator

Berichtdoor TCD » 24 sep 2009, 13:55

Liberté, Egalité, Lazialité
TCD
Administrator

Berichtdoor Laziale020 » 22 nov 2009, 22:07

Wie is toch die man rechts naast Lotito?! In het stadion zie je hem zovaak in de buurt van Lotito rondlopen...zijn zoon of bodyguard ofzo??

Afbeelding
Laziale020
Administrator

Berichtdoor deLachendePaus » 23 nov 2009, 08:30

Lotito maakt meer kapot dan ons lief is :evil:
deLachendePaus
Administrator / Winnaar Lazio Pool 11/12 & 13/14

Berichtdoor Laziale020 » 08 dec 2009, 18:58

Eentje uit de oude doos :

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ve4RKKvZobk&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]
Laziale020
Administrator

Re: Lotito pezzo di merda

Berichtdoor Laziale020 » 14 dec 2009, 20:37

s.s. lazio schreef:Wie denk er dat Claudio Lotito binnenkort vertrekt ,door de druk van de supporters?
En vertel er ook bij waarom je dat denkt en wat hij fout heeft gedaan!

forza lazio lotito vattene av2 av5

Dude ik waardeer je gedrevenheid enorm, maar kijk alsjeblieft een beetje in het rond voor je een nieuw topic opent ;) Hier is bijvoorbeeld al een topic over Lotito -> viewtopic.php?f=1&t=59
Laziale020
Administrator

Berichtdoor LF » 21 dec 2009, 18:54

Lotito has thrown away the gratefulness of a people

I go straight to the problem. I side with the 5,000 who, in an almost Christmas Saturday, showed both love and disappointment before Curva Nord. Without holding any interest of any nature I claim to belong to the “sparuta minoranza” (little minority). I believe Claudio Lotito has been the right cure for a certain period. Not anymore. Too many mistakes deleted objective results.

With S.S. Lazio very close to disappearing forever, Lotito earned with his intervention the gratitude of the Laziali. A noble feeling, rare. Such feeling was not given back. It was exploited, the words “coma” and “funeral” were repeated over and over again. It’s difficult, today, to think about a change.

Many Lazio fans have lived more tough seasons, anonymous Serie B seasons, defeats under the rain. In the mid-70s it was difficult for a Laziale child to resist in the mediocrity that followed the first scudetto. I remember Avagliano in the goal, replacing Garella, taking two goals under the heavy rain, Lazio-Atalanta 1978. And soon afterwards Vinicio was replaced by Bob Lovati, eternal Lazio flag who someone - certainly not the fans – dismissed very quickly.

Gratefulness, we said. Lazio fans have always been worried and divided, like Scottish clans in English territories. But never so divided. During the lotito era is either pro, or against. Either on one side, or on the other. There are those who always attacked lotito, and integriste forums that defend the indefensible. Today however, the facts are uniting the fans again, the “little minority” is an invention. Can the “majority” support a president who became the idol of the Curva Sud?

And yet, the fans are supporting a team poorly assembled and guided even worse. Only thanks to the Laziali, because both the management and the club are hiding. In this city, Lazio is now a fading shadow. His mark on the city is missing. The grotesque story of the “dissidents” and some weird choices cancelled even the myth of lotito’s good management skills, deleting the merits he had indeed gained, with Lazio shares falling down.

But it’s all Lazio world that has been going in the wrong direction, since at least the last three years. With disputes and trials that go beyond self-distruction. It’s fair to ask where the project has gone, the project to which both Pandev and Ledesma were “not functional”. This management goes beyond victories and defeats. Losing is part of sport, but today it looks that the concept of normality is lost. The concept that sees a sport director, a general director, staff, youth system and scouts in a city that does not accept comparisons with Parma, Cagliari, Palermo and Udine, with all respect.

Well, there is nothing normal at Lazio. There is a president, alone. And then the fans: Lotito looked at them when there was the need to make pressure on the Inland Revenue, when the massacre at the sit-in happened. But then he disrespected and threatened them, claiming to bring Lazio in exile, destroying the belongingness feeling. S.S. Lazio to Valmontone, just to re-ignite the argument of roma fans seeing Laziali as provincial fans. Vignaroli to play in Champions and Valmontone, all within a few days. Is it possible for a Lazio president to do that? Is it possible for him to be so ignorant about our history, our customs, our culture?

November 2007, Gabriele Sandri; and Lotito that jumps from a microphone to another in the darkest Sunday, talking about mourning for the Lazio family. To then completely forget affection and solidarity for the only family that really counted, Gabbo’s.
Slaps to the face of the Lazio fans, but never a slap to those who derided Lazio in the many tv shows. The natural litigiosity of lotito emerged in low level disputes, after uneasy questions. Or after the traumatic end of the relationships with coaches, sport directors, players.

Now the desert surrounds Lazio, if we talk about mercato, about relationships with other clubs. I’m starting to thing that many players contacted by Lazio just prefer to go somewhere else. Everything goes backwards and there is no point in remembering the fast successes of the Cragnotti era. Lazio built her 110 years of story on her capacities to overcome obstacles and adversities. Very rare triumphs and glories. Our world will restart moving in the right direction only if our soul will be found again. And then competence, passion. All ingredients that are related to the“pallone”, completely extraneous to the “calcio” lotito spoke about.

“Didascalico” and moralized, with Lazio mere expression of a possession that does not sees interlocutors, silent and isolated from everything and everyone. When the need is to re-build, sympathy and consensus are not a necessary target. Calleri was not a nice guy but with his competence he bent the protests, we need to be honest. Stop with common sentences, latin quotes, new stadium projects with a city included. We need answers and I don’t think lotito can provide any.

I am not bringing any interest, I am not linked to business men of any kind, I support the jersey and I don’t want to go to Serie B. I’ve exulted at the goal of Zarate, at the Coppa Italia and the Supercoppa in Bejing, I celebrated like a madman with other madmen in the warm of a deserted city. Without thinking about lotito, his wrong decisions on the team and on himself. I love Lazio and “pallone”. But I’m able to change my mind, and I hope I’ll always be.

Gianluca Teodori
LF
Winnaar Lazio Pool 09/10

Berichtdoor LF » 20 jan 2010, 17:17

LF
Winnaar Lazio Pool 09/10

Berichtdoor Goran_Pandev_01 » 25 jan 2010, 17:16

Iets wat ik mij al lang afvraag: zou de man eigenlijk opstappen als we naar de Serie B zakken?
Goran_Pandev_01

Berichtdoor Laziale020 » 25 jan 2010, 18:33

Goran_Pandev_01 schreef:Iets wat ik mij al lang afvraag: zou de man eigenlijk opstappen als we naar de Serie B zakken?

Ik vrees dat we dan weleens failliet kunnen gaan. We hebben nog steeds veel schulden en inkomensten tv-contracten en dergelijken zullen dan drastisch dalen. Het plan voor het nieuwe stadion, waar Lotito erg veel geld aan kan verdienen, zal dan waarschijnlijk ook van de baan zijn. Dus ik denk dat de kans vrij groot is dat hij dan vertrek...al dan niet gedwongen...
Laziale020
Administrator

Berichtdoor LF » 08 feb 2010, 20:28

Afbeelding
LF
Winnaar Lazio Pool 09/10

Berichtdoor LF » 10 feb 2010, 09:24

Afbeelding
LF
Winnaar Lazio Pool 09/10